Book Pandit for Annaprasanam | Free Rudraksha
Price: Rs 2,700 – Rs 14,700
inclusive all pooja items (except flowers & fruits)
|Annaprasanam means introducing solid food to the kid usually feeding Payasam or Paluannam. After this ritual is administered , the kid are often introduced to different foods.|
Key Insights :
– Baby takes the solid food for the primary time.
– It helps the baby to grow healthy and powerful .
– Performed on 6th or 7th month on janma nakshatra day.
– Mantras are chanted for the baby’s well-being.
– Payasam or Milk Rice is that the main ingredient for the Ceremony.
– Vedic Patashala certified and experienced priests.
– All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
– High quality Samagri to make sure a pleasing Pooja experience.
– Guaranteed Punctuality and Authenticity.
– Professional Guidance & Support.
Annaprasanam may be a Sanskrit word which suggests Grain initiation or Rice feeding. This ceremony is conducted when the baby is prepared to form the transition of food intake from a diet to solid diet.
This ceremony begins with a pooja or a homam for the baby’s health and happiness, followed by the symbolic feeding of the Prasadam or the primary bite of solid food usually Paluannam or Payasam.
When to Perform Annaprasanam?
This ceremony is typically performed for boy child on 6th or 8th month and for girl child its usually 5th or 7th month. The date are often fixed as per the child’s janma nakshatra, the yoga, and thithi of that date.
Benefits of Annaprasanam:
Performing this Ceremony helps in protecting the kid and increasing the lifetime of the kid .
The baby gets the blessing and is believed that any unwanted things swallowed during the baby is within the womb will get cleansed.
Book Purohit for Annaprasanam. All the Pooja Samagri are going to be brought by Purohit. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
Note: to seem at Annaprasanam Consultation Cost, Kindly Chech in first line. Contact: +91 8885348773
Book Pandit for Annaprasanam