Book Pandit for Karnavedha | Free Rudraksha
Price: Rs 5,500 – Rs 8,600
inclusive all pooja items & dakshina (except flowers & fruits)
|Karnavedha Samskara or Ear Piercing Ceremony is considered as an important ceremony in many Hindu traditions and is one of the 16 samskaras. This ritual is performed for both girls and boys.|
Key Insights :
– Ear lobe is the acupuncture point of vision.
– Sacred mantras chanted opens the inner ear of the child.
– Usually done along with Ayusha homam.
– Dates are fixed based on the janma nakshatra.
– The child is usually made to sit on the maternal uncles lap during the ceremony.
– Vedic Patashala certified and experienced priests.
– All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
– High quality Samagri to make sure a pleasing Pooja experience.
– Guaranteed Punctuality and Authenticity.
– Professional Guidance & Support.
Karnavedha or Karna Vedham is one of the Hindu Samskaras performed for a child. In our tradition, a pierced ear shows how cultured is the family. This ceremony is performed for both girls and boys.
The priest chants the holy verses from the scriptures. He whispers the mantras in the ear of the child and prays for the child’s bright future.
When to Perform Karnavedha?
This ceremony is usually performed during the 6th or 7th month afer the baby is born. It can also be done in the third year, fifth year or 7th year after birth. Date can be fixed as per the child’s janma nakshatra, the yoga and thithi of that date.
Benefits of Karnavedha:
Ear piercing ceremony has great medicinal benefits.
It is the acupuncture version to the ear lobe and for the girl children ear-piercing regulates her biological cycle.
It also prevents hysteria and many other diseases.
It helps to develop the thinking capacity of a child.
Book Purohit for Karnavedha. All the Pooja Samagri will be brought by Purohit. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
Note: To View Karna Vedha Cost, Kindly check in first line. Contact: +91 8885348773
Book Pandit for Karna Vedha