Book Pandit for Mrityunjaya Japam | Free Rudraksha
Price: Rs 2,900.00 – Rs 22,900.00
inclusive all pooja items & dakshina (except flowers & fruits)
Mrityunjaya japam is devoted to Shiva devudu. Performing this japam reduces the method of death and rejuvenates the one that is fighting against death or disease.
Key Insights :
– To achieve Jaya or Victory over Mrityu (death).
– Mrithyunjaya means “Conquer over death”.
– Monday or on an auspicious day supported the Janma Nakshatra.
– Main Deity: Lord Shiva.
Our Promise :
– Vedic Patashala certified and experienced priests.
– All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures.
– High quality Samagri to make sure a pleasing Pooja experience.
– Guaranteed Punctuality and Authenticity.
– Professional Guidance & Support.
Mrityunjaya Japam is devoted to Shiva Devudu to alleviate from very serious illness or avoid untimely death. This japam is performed to realize Jaya or Victory over Mrityu or death.
Mrityunjaya Japam is performed by invoking Shiva Devudu within the Mahakaal form, followed by the chanting of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra for Longevity of Life.
When to Perform Mrityunjaya Japam?
This Japam are often performed on the date suitable to the Janma Nakshatra of the one that is affected by health issues or the one that has the dosha in their horoscope.
Benefits of Mrityunjaya Japam:
– It saves one from unnatural / Untimely death thanks to various causes and drives away evil forces.
– It helps one to beat the fear of death, evil spirits and accidental death. It reduces the ill-effects of navagrahas also . It helps in getting obviate karmic doshas.
– Mrityunjaya Japam is extremely much effective for people that have Kala Sarpa Yoga in their horoscope.
– Book Purohit for Mrityunjaya Japam. All the Pooja Samagri are going to be brought by Purohit. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
Note: To View Mrityunjaya Japam, Kindly check in first line.
Contact: +91 8885348773
Book Online Pandit for Mrityunjaya Japam